That’s how I feel right now.
Summer, come at me.
The Boy is lying on my bed and eating all of my Nutella from the jar.
Studying for chem.
Not pictured: the two bottles of energy boosters I plan on taking at some point so I stay awake.
Ugh, screw finals.
is driving me crazy.
I can do all the spec problems, but I’m just not grasping the concept of polarity and how it affects melting point, carbonyl stretching, and acidity.
I’ve heard that the final destroys most people, but I just want to be able to destroy the final for once.
- Consumed way too much caffeine in the last couple of days.
- Definitely getting sick—throat has been ridiculously dry all weekend, and no amount of fluid changes it.
- Have a swollen lymph node in my neck for sure.
- Healthy eating habits are slowly getting thrown out the window.
- Starting to resemble a dalmatian with all these breakouts from the crap I’ve been consuming just to stay awake so I can study
- So busy, I can’t even be bothered to type in paragraphs.
- Chemistry is fun!
- LS 3 can go die in a manhole, on the other hand.
- Was innovative with Taylor and turned our windows into white boards by taping white paper to the outside, so we could write on the inside :)